Study Abroad

Study in Australia  |  Study in Canada  |  Study in USA  |  Study in UK  |  Study in Newzealand  |  Study in Singapore  |    Study in Thailand


Work Visa

There are four main types of Singapore work visa for people looking for professional work in Singapore - Employment Pass (EP) - The person who requires work permit for Singapore, the Singapore employment pass is the most common type of work permit for Singapore. Candidates need to earn at least $3,300 a month and have acceptable qualifications and professional skills. Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass) -People who want to setup their new business in the country require Singapore Entrepreneur pass. The owner of the company requires Entrepass for working the country. This Singapore work visa can last for up to two years and are also eventually eligible for permanent residency. S Pass - For mid-level skilled foreigners like technician’s, S pass work visa is required, who earn each month more than S$2,200. An S Pass applicant is assessed based the eligibility of an employer based on their quota of international workers as well as an applicant’s qualifications. S Pass applications are assessed on multiple criteria including salary, education qualification, skills, and job type and work experience.

Tourist Visa

Foreign Tour is a dream for the tourists to visit. With the increasing tourist flow from various countries , it is easier and faster to get a tourist visa for Assessment Level 1 countries passport holders. According to assessment level countries different rules apply for the entry pass. All visitors must meet the entry requirements. You should also ensure that your passport is valid for 6 months from the date of entry . You should have return ticket (if applicable) with sufficient funds.

Study Visa

All foreign students will be admitted to Foreign universities or Polytechnic Institutes only if they have valid student pass. All international students must hold a valid Student’s Pass issued by their Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA). To study in any high quality education Institute, there are many things you’ll need. The requisite and equivalent grades required by the university. You’ll also need a Student Visa to remain in the country till your course completes. To apply for Student pass you require necessary documents to support your application for a student pass . These include photographs, proof of education and grades and financial ability. European Overseas guide you for getting Student visa and also our professionals guide you about popular universities.